DESIGN, ENGINEERING, INSTALLATION & MAINTENANCE OF MODULAR REFINERIES
Despite the generally poor returns from petroleum refinery investment, modular mini-refineries, from simple diesel production units to more sophisticated cracking refineries are increasingly becoming a flexible and cost-effective supply option for crude producers in remote regions. This is particularly where there is a need to adapt rapidly to meet local demand. Relatively low capital cost, speed and ease of construction are key advantages of a modular mini-refinery. Two 30,000 bpd1 units producing high octane unleaded gasoline, LPG, diesel, kerosene and fuel oil can be installed in an 18 month time window, with a budget of 200 million dollars. Modules from 4,000 bpd up to 30,000 bpd primary distillation capacity can added together with debottlenecking to create a refinery of 100,000 bpd or more, should demand dictate. The conditions required to make such an investment workable typically include: a location in close proximity and with access to crude supply; near to sizable markets with logistic advantages—decreases high distribution costs in remote regions; project finance on preferential terms from development credit agencies and almost certainly some government incentives to support regional development. continue reading .....
Typical Modular Refineries offered by SEERS OIL AND GAS
SEERS OIL AND GAS LTD specializes in delivering skid mounted modular crude oil refineries that process from 300 to 12,000 barrels per day (15,000 to 600,000 metric tons per year) of crude oil to remote locations in the world. SEERS OIL AND GAS began marketing the compact modular refinery design in 2010 through a strategic alliance with the world's top manufacturers of Modular Refineries.
The basic crude oil atmospheric distillation unit (ADU) produces naphtha, kerosene, diesel and 6 fuel oil. Additional processing units can be supplied by SEERS OIL AND GAS that are capable of producing specification high-octane motor fuel, commercial jet fuel, low sulfur diesel, fuel oil and asphalt.
Two or more plants can be installed on a single site allowing the simultaneous processing of more than one type of crude oil and one plant can still be in operation in the event that one plant is down. The plant sizes can be increased in stages.
SEERS OIL AND GAS's larger ADU plants (3,000 to 12,000 bpd):
• can be set up and be in operation within several weeks after arrival at a fully-prepared and completed site,
• allow a single operator to restart the plant from a cold start in less than four hours and have the plant in full operation,
• are completely automated and once an operator sets all the controlling points, all product temperatures and flows are controlled automatically. If a product specification drifts off, or if a potentially hazardous condition develops, the plant automatically turns itself off to a safe condition without the help of an operator. A “First Out” annunciator signals the reason for the shutdown by a flashing red light,
• require only a flat support area or concrete slab, and
• require no water or instrument air.
SEER OIL AND GAS designs and builds the following additional equipment for its distillation units:
• special alloy construction for processing high sulfur crudes
• desalter packages for removing salt from the crude for corrosion prevention
• naphtha, jet fuel and diesel hydrotreaters for sulfur removal from the products
• catalytic reformers for producing high octane gasoline motor fuels
• gasoline stabilizers for reducing the Reid vapor pressure of gasoline
• vacuum distillation units for producing paving grade asphalt (bitumen)
• sulfur plants for sulfur conversion and air emissions reduction that include an amine plant, a sulfur plant and a tail gas plant
• winterized skids for operation in arctic weather
• portable laboratory and control buildings with startup supplies
We have various packages and finance options available on all our Modular Mini Refineries
We have various partnership and investment structure in place for countries wishing to design, build, engineer and commission a Modular Mini Refinery
Copyright © Seers Oil and Gas Trading Ltd. All Rights Reserved
UK REGISTERED OFFICE :
160 CITY ROAD